Friday 19 June 2020

My Blogging Badge - By Toni

This design is an original plane badge I came up with, I made a copy and made many other coloured ones to see what they looked like with colour.
I decided that the original one was the one that looked best, and I also asked my friends but they thought that some of the colours were better, but most of them thought the plane was best.

I first started making it by searching up images on the public domain, I was looking for something that would fit in with what's going on in the world right now, so I picked the fist. I added word art saying Kia Kaha on it, and also decided on a ribbon, I put Cybersmart 2020 on it and that was it.



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Toni. My name is Georgia and I am the Head Girl at Belfast School. I love your badge- KAI PAI! I love the creativity behind the badge and how you described it in your post. Maybe next time you could add some colour next time, I think that would add another dimention to your image.

    Come check out my blog- https://bssgeorgias.blogspot.com/
    -Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni my name is Amber,and im from belfast school.This is a very cool badge and I like how added a desciption,we also do cybersmart in our class.Next time it would be cool to see the coloured ones maybe,good job this was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni
    that logo is really cool maybe you could wear it as a badge on your shirt and I would like to see what the coloured ones look like and let your blog also vote next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Toni
    This logo is really cool I like the detail you put into this maybe you could make it in real life and put it on your jacket. can´t wait till your next post

    ReplyDelete